Are you a job seeker interested in applying for Skills for Steel?
Who is eligible?
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week or living on low household income
- 18+ years old
- Not in school
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Interest in a career in the Steel Industry.
Skills for Steel is being offered in Hamilton, Brantford, Niagara & Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo. Skills For Steel includes:
- Up to 8 weeks skill-specific training in the Steel Industry
- Connections to the industry
- Certificate of Recognition
- 8 weeks paid job placement
- Opportunity for employment
- Graduation ceremony
- Support from Employment Coaches
For more information about Skills for Steel or to speak with an Employment Coach please fill out the form below.