Every parent wants the best for their child. We can help you.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres are welcoming places where parents and caregivers gather with their children ages 0-6 years to enjoy interactive play environments and meaningful learning experiences together. The YMCA of Niagara offers EarlyON programs in St. Catharines and Thorold. Our team of EarlyON professionals are here to support you and your little one’s healthy early development through free drop-in programs that offer active play, exploration and inquiry-based learning.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres:
- Are places where parents, caregivers and children build strong relationships with each other and connect with other families and EarlyON professionals
- Offer a variety of programs and services that meet the unique needs of children and families in an inclusive environment
- Provide resources and workshops with up-to-date information for all stages of your family life, from preconception and prenatal care, to nutrition, toilet training, toddler curiosity, and early school experiences
- Are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Education through Niagara Region Children Services
Learn more about our EarlyON Child and Family Centres:
- Centre Locations and Hours
- March Newsletter and Calendar
- April Newsletter and Calendar
- Parent Handbook