Meeting new friends, learning new skills and enjoying fun-filled days in a caring, supervised environment is what YMCA Day Camp is all about. Discover why there is no place like camp!
• YMCA Day Camp will be offered March 16 to 20, 2020.
• Registration will open online on Monday January 20, 2020 at 8am at ymcadaycamp.ca.
• Camp will be offered for 5 to 12 year olds in St.Catharines, Niagara Falls, Welland, Fort Erie, Port Colborne and West Niagara.
• Helping Hands intake will open on February 3, 2020 at 9am by emailing email@example.com.
Please direct any further questions to the Day Camp office at (905) 934-9755 ext 280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play and have fun
- Be creative and use their imagination
- Participate in 60 minutes of physical activity
- Develop fundamental movement skills
- Demonstrate the YMCA Core Values
- Be challenged or learn something new
- Develop social skills and friendships
- Feel safe and included
At the YMCA we provide parent/guardian(s) with the peace of mind that their children are well supervised and cared for, provide children with a positive and memorable experience, all while developing today’s camp staff into tomorrow’s great leaders.