The excitement of Winter Break Camp is back!
Winter Break Camp 2020 will allow children 5 to 10 years of age with the opportunity to experience the enjoyment of YMCA Day Camp in a safe environment. Children will have the opportunity to participate in fun camp activities that have been re-imagined to promote the health of everyone involved. Day Camp activities will take place both outdoors and indoors allowing children to be engaged in a variety of activities.
- Active games and sports
- Creative activities
- Community and team building activities
- Theme based programming
- Outdoor discovery
- Environmental education
- Personal character development
Schedules and Fees
Camp will operate between 8:00am and 5:00pm
To allow for staggering between groups, drop off and pick up times will be selected at the point of registration. Options vary based on locations.
|December 21 to 23||Back in Time||$135||Walker Family YMCA (St. Catharines),
Niagara West YMCA (Grimsby) and
Niagara Centre YMCA (Welland)
|December 28 to 31||Let’s Have a Ball||$180|
Limited spaces are available and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. If the camp is full you are encouraged to add your child(ren) to the waiting list and will be contact if a space becomes available.
Register online today! Payment can be made by VISA, Mastercard, VISA Debit, Mastercard debit or Prepaid VISA/Mastercard.
- All fees can be paid in full at the point of registration
- Until December 7, families can pay a deposit of $25 per 3- or 4-day week at the time of registration. The remainder of fees can be set up to be paid on December 11.
- Full refunds will be issued if Day Camp is not able to operate as planned because of Ministry or Public Health recommendations
- Cancellation requests must be made a minimum 7 days prior to the camp day by emailing [email protected] Refunds will be issued minus a $25 admin fee.
- Refunds will not be issued if a camper is sent home for illness or behaviour, or if they are absent from camp