Subsidy and Financial Assistance
Niagara Region Financial Assistance is available to families who qualify.
- To apply please visit niagararegion.ca/childcare
If you have questions or require further information, please visit the Region’s website to access the online chat.
- Once you have received approval from Niagara Region Children’s Services for Fee Subsidy for April Break Camp, please:
- Visit ymcadaycamp.ca and click ‘Register’
- Fully complete the camp registration and all required forms up to the payment screen. Stop there. All registration items you have selected will be saved in your cart.
- E-mail [email protected] to let us know that your camps have been selected. A camp administrator will review your registration and approve it as long as it matches your approval, and all your forms are complete.
- Parents/guardians with parental contributions will be contacted for payment information and to confirm payment dates
Please note that space in camps are not finalized until all necessary steps listed above have been completed. Once your registration is complete and the spaces in camp are booked, you will receive confirmation via e-mail.
If your child requires additional support in camp, approval must be received from the Niagara Region based on the established criteria for additional support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
YMCA Strong Kids
A financial obstacle should never stop a child from reaching their full potential. The YMCA Strong Kids Campaign ensures that every kid gets the opportunity to learn and grow at the Y.