Niagara Region Financial Assistance is available to families who qualify. To apply, please visit niagararegion.ca/childcare
If you have questions or require further information, please visit the Region’s website to access the online chat.
Once you have applied for Niagara Region Financial Assistance for Summer Day Camp please:
- Visit ymcadaycamp.ca and click ‘Register’
- Fully complete the camp registration and all required forms and payment information
- You will be required to enter your payment information at the time of booking. Prior to June 6, no charges will be applied at that time.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your camps have been selected
- E-mail [email protected] to let us know you have registered for camp, the names of your campers, and that you are applying for Niagara Region Financial Assistance
- A camp administrator will review your registration and approve it as long as it matches your approval. If there are any questions, we will contact you.
- If your approval is not received, or it does not match the camps you have registered for, payments will be processed as scheduled on June 7
- Parents/guardians with parental contributions will be contacted to confirm payment dates
If your child requires additional support in camp, approval must be received from the Niagara Region based on the established criteria for additional support during the COVID-19 pandemic.