Are you an employer interested in participating in Skills For Steel?
- Create a pipeline of skilled workers
- Reduce turnover & recruitment cost
- Reimbursed for lost productivity time
- Receive worker retention supports
- Commitment to workforce development
- Effective partnerships with delivery & industry partners
- Registered and licensed to operate in Ontario
- Have identified job vacancies
- Business is within the Steel Industry or downstream industry
- Located in the Greater City of Hamilton, Niagara Region, Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo, or Brantford.
- Provide a paid placement opportunity
- Willing to participate & provide feedback into program development.
Employers interested in more information or joining the program are encouraged to fill out the form below and one of our Employment Coaches will get in touch within 48 hours.