Registration Information Registration will open on Tuesday, October 15 at 12 noon. Registration can be done online or at any YMCA of Niagara Membership Branch. Registration will close on December 31. Full payment is required at the time of registration. Participants may register as individuals or as part of a team. Individuals without an established team will be grouped together to form a team(s) or placed on an existing team, at the discretion of the YMCA. Minimum 7 players required per team. A bye week may be added dependent on the number of teams registered.
- $180 + HST per participant (15% discount with YMCA of Niagara membership)
- Teams of 10 or more $1600 + HST
- To register as a team of 10 or more, 1 team member is responsible for collecting completed registration forms for all team members. Full payment ($1600+HST) is required to complete team registration. All registration forms for all team participants must be submitted at the time of registration. Payment for any registration can be made with Visa, Mastercard, Interac or Cash (in branch only)
- Full payment is required at time of booking. Cancellations must be made in person a minimum of 15 business days before the scheduled start of Week 1. All refunds will be mailed within 14 business days of submission.
- Up to 12 games
- Certified referees (2 per game)
- Full court play at the Niagara Falls YMCA
- Full game day access to any YMCA of Niagara facility
- Warm up/ Cool down gym space available to all players beginning at 6:30 PM
- 1 Month Family YMCA membership
- Towel service provided during game play
- Game schedule will be distributed to teams early January 2020 via email.
- Game times may vary each week. Three game slots per week:
- Games will begin promptly as scheduled. Score and time to be kept digitally.
- The current FIBA Rule Book shall be the official governing rulebook governing play for the YMCA Men’s Recreational Basketball League with the following modifications:
- No dunking is permitted at any time throughout warm-up or gameplay
- Game length will be modified to two (2) twenty five (25) minute run-time periods.
- Games will include a 5 minute halftime period.
Weekly game results, standings, scores and other league updates will be distributed via email on Fridays before 5 PM. Please be sure you’ve provided us with your email in order to receive these updates.
Need More Information? Contact Us. [email protected] 905-358-9622