YMCA Youth Action
Coming soon to a neighbourhood near you!
Youth Action is back and better than ever starting the week of October 19, 2020. Be yourself, have fun in a safe space, be active, get creative, hang out with old friends and make some new ones!
- FREE for youth ages 10 to 14
- From 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (please arrive by 6:15 pm, latest)
Program spaces are limited; please book your space up to 1 week in advance.
|Welland Arena Community Room||501 King Street||Monday, Thursday
|Folk Arts Multicultural Centre||85 Church St||Monday, Wednesday
|Russell Ave Community Centre||108 Russell Ave||Tuesday, Thursday
|Stamford Lane United Church||3855 St. Peter Avenue||Tuesday, Wednesday
|Southminister United Church||6801 Hara Ave||Friday
|Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre||796 Buffalo Road||Wednesday
- Youth can attend one program per week
- Bring your own mask, water bottle and running shoes
- Complete the screening questions up to 1-hour prior
- Physical distancing and safety measures are in effect
- Please stay home if you are ill
YMCA Youth Action is supported by the Canadian Tire Jumpstart Sport Relief Fund