Grow by helping children, teens, families and adults lead healthier, more productive lives.
You have a lot to offer the YMCA: your time, talent, passion and ideas. YMCA volunteers lead exercise classes, teach and mentor young people, assist with special events, and provide advice on community matters. All of our volunteers assist to deliver the YMCA experience that helps people learn, grow and thrive. By volunteering, you’ll make a big difference in the lives of people in your community while gaining valuable experience that can assist you in your own personal goals.
Why volunteer with us?
- Inspire someone and be a positive role model
- Share your skills and talents with others
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Build skills that are valued by employers
- Complete community service hours
- Give back to your community
Volunteers contribute in YMCA programs across the Niagara region.
Interested in volunteering?
If you’re interested in volunteering with the YMCA, please click the ‘Discover Open Volunteer Opportunities‘ button below to explore open volunteer positions and to apply online.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.