Youth Gambling and Awareness Program (YGAP) is a free service to assist youth between the ages of 8 and 24 to identify and deal with potentially addictive behaviours like gambling.
YGAP offers the following services:
- Prevention and education programs in elementary, high school, adult and professional environments
- Community awareness sessions
- Information about the pros and cons of gambling
- Decision-making & coping strategies
- Referral to treatment services
Contact your YGAP representative to arrange the right resources to reach out to your audience: