Welcome to our #strongertogether page!
Our YMCA is meeting the challenges of COVID-19 head on. Now, more than ever, we need your support and engagement.
Read on to hear directly from our senior leaders about the unique challenges and opportunities our YMCA of Niagara is facing and all the ways you can help!
Hear from the Senior Leadership Team
In May 2021, we welcomed a new CEO to lead us into the future. Steven Chuang has taken on the role of CEO.
Click on the profile photos to read our message.
Ways To Give
The YMCA of Niagara fosters belonging and connection in every community we serve. We envision stronger, more hopeful and caring communities.
You can help the YMCA to achieve that vision.
At the YMCA, we believe good health is a necessity, not a luxury, regardless of life circumstance or age.
If you are able, please donate to make a positive and profound impact on individuals, families, and entire communities.
YMCA Stronger Together is an annual campaign that raises much needed funds to support children, youth, adults and seniors to enjoy the benefits of proven YMCA programs and services.
For more information, click here.
A Legacy Gift supports an Endowment that ensures that YMCA of Niagara programs and services continue to address the most urgent needs in our community.
More information is available here.
YMCA of Niagara in the News
- ‘We’ve been brought back to life:’ Welland YMCA reopens after 9-month closure, via Niagara This Week
- Kids from Walker YMCA Child Centre send Linhaven some Christmas cheer, via Niagara This Week
- Pandemic places Niagara YMCA in precarious position, via St. Catharines Standard
- Family and Children’s Services continue to support vulnerable families over the holiday season, via ThoroldNews
- New Outdoor Playground at Niagara Centre YMCA Made Possible With the Support of the Groch Family, via myNiagaraOnline
- Peace Medal award recipient Andrew Harwood discusses the award, via YourTV
- YMCA of Niagara Peace Medal recipients made significant contributions to local community, via Niagara This Week
- YMCA of Niagara Honours Local Peacemakers during YMCA Peace Week, via myNiagaraOnline
- Niagara Centre YMCA in Welland to resume programming at end of month, via Welland Tribune
- Heavy lifting for the Niagara YMCAs, via St. Catharines Standard
- Vale Centre reopens walking track, YMCA, via Niagara This Week
- Three of Niagara’s five YMCA’s reopening, via iHeart Radio
- YMCA Niagara reopening starts at three branches, via St. Catharines Standard
- YMCA summer day camps wrap up without any positive tests, via St. Catharines Standard
- YMCA Day Cares in Niagara to take phased-in approach to reopening, via iHeart Radio
- YMCAs message to kids – move, stay fit and be healthy at home, via St. Catharines Standard
- Free YMCA virtual resources available during isolation, via Niagara Falls Review
- YMCA Niagara recognizes Fort Erie senior for her dedication, via Niagara This Week
- Pandemic can’t stop YMCA, via BPSN
- YMCAs of Niagara Offer Online Tools, via My Welland
- Now more than ever, our charities need our support, via St. Catharines Standard
- From boot camp to yoga, YMCA launches 60 free online classes for people stuck at home, via The News Tribune
Contributions go a long way
Every little bit makes a difference. We need your support and engagement. We are #strongertogether.