It’s fun and free with a child’s YMCA membership. Register today!
- Program is offered once a week for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the age group.
- YMCA Kid Fit is an eight-week registered program.
- Program is included in a child’s YMCA of Niagara membership. An active YMCA of Niagara membership is required at time of registration and for the duration of the program.
- The winter session begins in January.
- Each child member is invited to sign up for one Kid Fit program per season.
Spring program registration will open at noon on Monday, March 18th.
The Kid Fit Spring session starts the week of Monday, April 22nd, 2019
For additional information please contact the Program Coordinator, Child and Youth at your Health, Fitness and Aquatics branch.
Parents/guardians of children who require additional support in YMCA Health, Fitness and Aquatics programs may be able to make arrangements with the YMCA for an Independent Personal Support Worker to attend. Parents/guardians are asked to contact the Child and Youth Program Coordinator of your local YMCA branch to discuss this process in advance.