Skills For Steel is a SkillsAdvance Ontario project funded by Employment Ontario to train local people with the technical, essential and employability skills needed in the Steel Industry.
Skills for Steel is being offered in Hamilton, Brantford, Niagara & Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo. Skills For Steel includes:
- Up to 8 weeks skill-specific training in the Steel Industry
- Connections to the industry
- Certificate of Recognition
- 8 weeks job paid placement
- Opportunity for employment
- Graduation ceremony
- Support from Employment Coaches
We are currently seeking program participants and employers interested in joining Skills For Steel. Please click one of the buttons below to register or to learn more.
For more information please contact your area’s Skills For Steel team.
This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.