Need assistance selecting a Summer Day Camp?
Before you register for YMCA Day Camps, make sure you are selecting the right camp for your child. Here are some helpful hints to guide you in picking the right camps:
- Does your camper require support in camp? Please see page 13 of the Camp Brochure or the link in the menu to the left side of this webpage for details about our Helping Hands program.
- Take the time to select camps with your child that match their interests and meet your needs.
- In order to ensure developmentally appropriate activities and programming, your camper needs to be the correct age for the camps that you have selected prior to the start date.
- At our outdoor sites, activities will be offered rain or shine. Campers should dress appropriately for the weather, and will have access to a pavilion or shelter.
- Take note of where each camp you select is located, hours at that site and the busing options available from the YMCA Health, Fitness and Aquatics Centre locations. Information about busing is available on page 19 of our Camp Brochure or via the link below.
- Will your child require Extended Care?
- Depending on the age and location of the camp program, water play will vary. Be sure to check to see if and how often your camper will be swimming.
- Take note of the YMCA Aquatics Admission Criteria on page 19 of our camp brochure, to be sure that your child can participate in all the water activities available at the camp they attend.
- Will you require financial assistance? Refer to page 19 of our Camp Brochure or via the link on the left side of this webpage for more information.
See the links below for additional Summer Day Camp information.