This year we are taking a different approach to skill development in sports that moves away from competition and toward building skills, allowing players to learn and enjoy the game without the pressure to win. With the sport of basketball the Youth Sports Development Program:
- Focuses on fun, teamwork, fair play and the ability to work with a variety of other players.
- Incorporates fundamental movement skills associated with basketball.
- Individual skill development to allow players to see their improvement.
- All players will have the opportunity to experience all positions of the game.
- Give players an opportunity to develop skills that will make them better players as they progress.