Every parent wants the best for their child. We can help you succeed.
The Ontario government created Ontario Early Years Centres to be a place where parents and caregivers can get answers to questions, get information about programs and services that are available for young children, and get an opportunity to talk to early years professionals, as well as other parents and caregivers in the community.
Drop-in to our free Ontario Early Years Centres located throughout St. Catharines and Thorold, serving families in their local communities.
Ontario Early Years Centres are places where:
Children (Birth to age 6)
- Play and learn with their parents/caregivers
- Explore materials and experience activities to stimulate and support development in many areas
- Interact and play with other children
Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers
- Participate in activities with the children in a play-based learning together
- Attend workshops and learn parenting tips
- Receive answers to questions about child development, nutrition and social skills
- create relationships with other parents/caregivers and early years professionals
Learn more about our OEYC program. Download the Ontario Early Years Parent Handbook
Special events and activities:
Download our monthly newsletter and calendar of events for information on this month's workshops, events, special guests and activities: October Newsletter
Got a question?
Call: 905 938 9392
Email: Ontario Early Years
Web Site: http://www.oeyc.edu.gov.on.ca/
You are here: Community Initiatives > Ontario Early Years Centres